For groups of ten or more we can offer a pre order menu providing you with the convenience of setting a time you wish to visit the cafe and saving you the inconvenience of queuing and paying separately at the till.
Please note; bookings must be be made at least one week prior to your visit and you must also book a group entry with the Botanic Garden first.
BOOKING WITH THE BOTANIC GARDEN
Before booking with the cafe you will need to book a group entry with the Botanic Garden. If you have not already done this please call the Botanic Garden direct on 01223 336265. Alternatively you can book online via the Botanic Garden website. Click here to book via the Botanic Garden website.
MENUS FOR GROUP BOOKINGS
A 10% deposit is required and the bill is to be settled as one transaction in full on the day by cash, cheque or card. Table reservation for a period of one hour is provided with this service. The prices below are per person and include VAT
MORNING COFFEE / AFTERNOON TEA
- The Group should decide on one option in this section
- Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and biscuits £3.00 per head
- Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and homemade cakes £4.00 per head
- Fairtrade Tea, Coffee and homemade scones with clotted cream and jam £5.00 per head
- Homemade Tomato and fresh basil soup with granary bread. The soup is vegan and gluten free and can be served with rice cakes £4.00 per head
- Ham and emmental baguette OR Mature cheddar cheese and tomato baguette £4.00 per head
- The group should decide on the same option(s) in this section
- Elderflower presse £2.00 per head
- Fairtrade tea and coffee £2.00 per head
- Homemade cake platter £2.00 per head
- Fresh Fruit platter £2.00 per head
- Tap water is provided free of charge